Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ideas please!

So I have finally cleaned out the toy room to make it into Evan's very own. But when it comes to little boy things I am totally clueless! I can name you everything and anything for little girls but when it comes to boys I draw a blank! Colors? Themes? Anything? Craig is useless when it comes to decorating. Ask my mom. My house looks like a bachelor pad threw up and he would keep it that way if he could! Suggestions?? Come on people!! Help a crazy lady out!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

My favorite thing to do for this is to look through the pottery barn kids catalogs. Of course I can't afford anything in there, but it helps to give you ideas, and it's not like they're too expensive to replicate. Also, the Land of Nod has really cute rooms, too! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Well I love Cowboy themed room. Boys, are so much easier to design for. They love anything you do. You could also do a sports room. Those are pretty popular. I know most Dad's love helping with those rooms. Steve's cousin has some pretty cool vinyls for walls. check them out. http://vinylwallenvy.com/
Hope these help.

Kimberly said...

Trains are fun, as are jungles. I don't know what you do with your girls, so if you dont want it to be so literal, circles are always good (Jonah always thinks they're balls, so..) or just geometrics in general.