Monday, March 2, 2009

Has the baby come out?

Oh my dear sweet husband, NO!!!! We had a preterm labor scare two weeks ago so every one here in Albuquerque is on the edge of their seat waiting for me to pop. I went to bed last night with a little bit of pain and woke up with it still this morning. I told Craig that everything is fine and sent him off to work. Its nothing that sitting on your bum all day eating ice cream couldn't fix anyway. But oh my lovely husband keeps calling me and texting me 'Has the baby come out?' If I were in labor don't you think you would have known?!?! I think he is just trying to get out of work and is using me as an excuse. But I love him anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or we all excitied it is a boy.

Stephanie Saunders said...

Of course! Eating ice cream cures everything!