Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh Mamma!

This past Thursday my mom-in-law, sis-in-law and myself went to see Mamma Mia!! It was soooo much fun!! If you haven't seen it go rent the movie. Not as spectacular but still a lot of fun! We had been planning this since last August and we had been hoping and praying that I would be able to go! We sat 4 rows from the orchestra pit. Jolene, my mother-in-law, had to take out her hearing aid because it was so loud. Her favorite part was watching the conductor. He was a fifty something year old man jamming out to the songs of ABBA! It was so funny watching him sing and dance along with the actors. My favorite part was the costumes!! AMAZING!!
I've decided that Craig and I are going to dress up as Donna and Sam from Mamma Mia for Halloween. I just have to convince him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how jealous I am. I love ABBA they have been my favorite for years. One day I will go to the show, one day!