Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I think doctors lie!!!

Yes I am still preggo dispite the roller coaster of contractions from this past week. I think he told me what I wanted to hear just so he could go on to the next patient. Granted Dr. Gordon was really busy last week. That is okay though, it never hurts to have the baby a little more "fully cooked" as my mother in law would say. I don't know why I got so excited about the thought of having him already. I've never had a baby earlier than 39 weeks anyway. My next appointment is Thursday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will just send me to the hospital to get the little sucker out but I have my serious doubts.

On a happier note I just got a phone call from Albuquerque Public School System and Leah has been accepted to transfer to the Eubank Elementary! WOO HOO!!!!! I hate the public school systems out here and we can't afford private school but by some miracle she was selected to transfer to the best public elementary school in Albuquerque. I'm already dreading the amount of money I will be spending on gas to get her there everyday but a good education is worth it!!
Yikes!!! Am I really old enough to have a child in kindergarden? Ugh I'm getting old!

No comments: