Friday, January 30, 2009

I think I need my head examined!!

Being 30 weeks pregnant I don't really need a lot of stress in my life but that doesn't stop me. I am a full time mom who works two jobs, has an 8 week old puppy we are trying to house break, a 6 week old kitty that loves to prevent me from geting any sleep, in-laws that are constantly trying to be apart of every waking second in my life and a husband that works 12 hour shifts five days a week. The icing on the cake has to be my little Makayla! She has decided that she wants to be a big girl like her sister and go potty in the toilet. While I am grateful for the fact that she is so interested in it I just don't have the time or the energy to do such! Nevertheless here we are. Today would be day seven and still going strong. I am happy to admit that she is still very interested and is taking to it very well!! Out of six days we have only had one accident. I am very excited about the prospect of not having to change another diaper until little no name little boy here arrives!! I must admit though I think it was time anyway. When a child can get a diaper and lay on the floor saying "I'm wet! Change me!!" they are more than big enough to be potty trained!! Wish us luck!

No comments: