Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too cute to spook!




Okay so I know that Halloween was like forever ago but I feel that if I don't catch up I will never be able to! So this past Halloween we had two beautiful little Disney characters, Tinker Bell and Minnie Mouse. Makayla as Minnie was a no brainer since she is her all time favorite thing and Leah after watching the Tinker Bell movie after it came out the week before decided she had to be Tink!! My most favorite part of this holiday, the fact that we spent the entire night without any of my in-laws. Now I know that it sounds bad but I didn't have extended family around for everything when I was growing up and I would like to be able to be more independent when it comes to holidays and such. It's fine to do some things and spend some time but not let them consume the whole day! Anyway, we went to our ward Halloween party which was the first time I had been to one outside since my Casa Grande days. This girls really weren't that into it so we decided to do the door to door thing in our neighborhood and it was wonderful! Leah was determined not to come home until her pumpkin was filled to the top with candy! Whenever she wasn't looking we would sneak some of Makayla's candy into Leah's pumpkin just so we could end a little earlier. We still have candy to this day!

No comments: