Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome to the Family

Once upon a time before Thanksgiving we had three wonderful cats, Smokey, Tiger, and Big Mama Kitty. Big Mama ran away because of a little annyoing boy that I am thankful is no longer in my life and we were down to two. After Makayla's birthday in the middle of January my co-worker was getting rid of puppies and we decided to give one a nice home. So we were back to three animals, Smokey, Tiger and Walle. Smokey and Tiger are in door and outdoor cats and love to be daring by attacking dogs and chasing cars. Well about ten days ago I was at work when I got a phone call from my husband that Smokey had been brutally attacked and I needed to take him to the animal hospital. I got him to the pet hospital as quickly as I could and there was nothing I could do for him. We had to put him to sleep. I cried for three days and ate an entire cheesecake by myself. By Saturday I had stopped crying enough that Craig, being the sweet guy that he is, decided to try to cheer me up and brought me home another kitty. The girls decided to name him Diego. He is cute but very active!!! He will never replace my Smokey but he makes Leah and Makayla very happy!

No comments: