Friday, January 2, 2009

Life this past fall

So I realize that I am not the best at keeping anyone in the loop especially since our loved ones live no where near us but in an attempt this is our life in the past four months: birthdays, school, family vacations, holidays, and every day sillyness. Enjoy!
So Leah started preschool, which after two months I did not feel it was doing anything but waisting money every week. She had fun doing crafts but didn't learn anything she didn't already learn here at home. She is very excited to start kindergarden this year!!

The first week of October we took the whole family to California to help clean out Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house to get it ready to sell. Well no trip to Cali is complete without a trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! This was Leah's second time and Makayla's first time. They had so much fun. Makayla was my little buddy since I could not go on any major ride since I am 13 weeks preganant and that was just fine with me! Leah's favorite part was the Matterhorn (which she still talks about to this day) and Makayla's was meeting Minnie Mouse!!
High School Musical 3 premier. Need I say more?!?! I think Leah was the only 4 year old there but we had fun!! She knows all the songs to all three movies. It's hilarious!!

It's raining! It's pouring! So Leah got her beloved Hannah Montana umbrella for her birthday but being lovely New Mexico we hadn't seen any rain in months. So the first time we had any sort of rain she grabbed her umbrella and ran to the back yard to play in it!!
A day at the park. One fine October day daddy had a day off during the week (which was a rarity) we deceided to have a picnic at the park and play! They loved swinging in the baby swings which was probably because daddy would push them as high as they wanted to go and I wouldn't freak out about them flying out!






No comments: